Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
70-year-old Manchester man arrested at Hooksett Walmart on concealment charge
On Sunday at 5:03 p.m., Hooksett police officer Justin Sargent responded to Walmart on Commerce Drive on a report of a customer concealing items, and spoke to an associate who pointed to an older man who allegedly had been hiding items in his pants. The man, Theodore A. Banks, 70, of Manchester, was asked if he had any items on him that he did not pay for, and allegedly turned over items from his pockets that were not from Walmart.
During a search of Banks' person, Sargent located numerous items inside his pockets and placed Banks under arrest for willful concealment. Banks also had a warrant out from Hooksett police for his arrest for willful concealment from two prior incidents.
He was bailed and released on $13,000 personal recognizance bail, and ordered to appear at Hooksett Circuit Court on April 10 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hopkinton has a new selectman - 0
- Strafford voters oust an incumbent, reelect a school board member - 0
- Berlin residents select Cryans over Kenney in Executive Council race - 0
- Zoning amendment passes in Loudon - 0
- With Pinkerton pact on line, Hooksett voters turn out en masse - 0
- Cryans wins Grantham in Executive Council race - 0
- Coming bad weatherpostpones NHIAA tourney contests - 0
- Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one - 0
- Waterville Valley town clerk saying goodbye to post - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus