Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
70-year-old Manchester man arrested at Hooksett Walmart on concealment charge
On Sunday at 5:03 p.m., Hooksett police officer Justin Sargent responded to Walmart on Commerce Drive on a report of a customer concealing items, and spoke to an associate who pointed to an older man who allegedly had been hiding items in his pants. The man, Theodore A. Banks, 70, of Manchester, was asked if he had any items on him that he did not pay for, and allegedly turned over items from his pockets that were not from Walmart.
During a search of Banks' person, Sargent located numerous items inside his pockets and placed Banks under arrest for willful concealment. Banks also had a warrant out from Hooksett police for his arrest for willful concealment from two prior incidents.
He was bailed and released on $13,000 personal recognizance bail, and ordered to appear at Hooksett Circuit Court on April 10 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483