Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
70-year-old Manchester man arrested at Hooksett Walmart on concealment charge
On Sunday at 5:03 p.m., Hooksett police officer Justin Sargent responded to Walmart on Commerce Drive on a report of a customer concealing items, and spoke to an associate who pointed to an older man who allegedly had been hiding items in his pants. The man, Theodore A. Banks, 70, of Manchester, was asked if he had any items on him that he did not pay for, and allegedly turned over items from his pockets that were not from Walmart.
During a search of Banks' person, Sargent located numerous items inside his pockets and placed Banks under arrest for willful concealment. Banks also had a warrant out from Hooksett police for his arrest for willful concealment from two prior incidents.
He was bailed and released on $13,000 personal recognizance bail, and ordered to appear at Hooksett Circuit Court on April 10 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424