Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in head-on crash in Allenstown
Lt. Paul Paquette said a 2007 Toyota Tacoma operated by Matthew Kaufman, 27, of Bow, collided with a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Craig Lavin, 25, of Pembroke.
Kaufman, Lavin and Lavin's passenger, Trisha Langlois, 21, also of Pembroke, were all taken by ambulance to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries which Paquette said were not life-threatening.
Police said the crash, which happened about 8:15 p.m., shut down part of the road for about an hour while the crash was investigated and the wreckage cleared from the scene.
The collision remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 1
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 2
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test