Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in head-on crash in Allenstown
Lt. Paul Paquette said a 2007 Toyota Tacoma operated by Matthew Kaufman, 27, of Bow, collided with a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Craig Lavin, 25, of Pembroke.
Kaufman, Lavin and Lavin's passenger, Trisha Langlois, 21, also of Pembroke, were all taken by ambulance to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries which Paquette said were not life-threatening.
Police said the crash, which happened about 8:15 p.m., shut down part of the road for about an hour while the crash was investigated and the wreckage cleared from the scene.
The collision remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief