Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in head-on crash in Allenstown
Lt. Paul Paquette said a 2007 Toyota Tacoma operated by Matthew Kaufman, 27, of Bow, collided with a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Craig Lavin, 25, of Pembroke.
Kaufman, Lavin and Lavin's passenger, Trisha Langlois, 21, also of Pembroke, were all taken by ambulance to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries which Paquette said were not life-threatening.
Police said the crash, which happened about 8:15 p.m., shut down part of the road for about an hour while the crash was investigated and the wreckage cleared from the scene.
The collision remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
- Power restored to Hooksett and Candia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'