Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Candia man charged in road rage involving gun
Justin Krall, 39, of Candia allegedly pulled his silver Mercedes Benz alongside a white pickup truck, pulled a pistol from his glove box and laid it on his lap while the two vehicles were side by side, police said.
The pickup truck driver, Craig Harrigan, 38, of Salem, was "in fear for his life" and followed the Mercedes so troopers could locate it, police said.
The incident began about 4 p.m. as the vehicles traveled on I-93 north. They turned on Interstate 293 north, then south on F.E. Everett Turnpike. Troopers were waiting for the vehicles as they came out of the toll plaza.
Krall is charged with reckless conduct and criminal threatening. He will be arraigned April 12.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Trooper Juan Infante of Troop B barracks at 603-223-8985.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 3
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424