Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Candia man charged in road rage involving gun
Justin Krall, 39, of Candia allegedly pulled his silver Mercedes Benz alongside a white pickup truck, pulled a pistol from his glove box and laid it on his lap while the two vehicles were side by side, police said.
The pickup truck driver, Craig Harrigan, 38, of Salem, was "in fear for his life" and followed the Mercedes so troopers could locate it, police said.
The incident began about 4 p.m. as the vehicles traveled on I-93 north. They turned on Interstate 293 north, then south on F.E. Everett Turnpike. Troopers were waiting for the vehicles as they came out of the toll plaza.
Krall is charged with reckless conduct and criminal threatening. He will be arraigned April 12.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Trooper Juan Infante of Troop B barracks at 603-223-8985.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 3
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 8
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917