Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Candia man charged in road rage involving gun
Justin Krall, 39, of Candia allegedly pulled his silver Mercedes Benz alongside a white pickup truck, pulled a pistol from his glove box and laid it on his lap while the two vehicles were side by side, police said.
The pickup truck driver, Craig Harrigan, 38, of Salem, was "in fear for his life" and followed the Mercedes so troopers could locate it, police said.
The incident began about 4 p.m. as the vehicles traveled on I-93 north. They turned on Interstate 293 north, then south on F.E. Everett Turnpike. Troopers were waiting for the vehicles as they came out of the toll plaza.
Krall is charged with reckless conduct and criminal threatening. He will be arraigned April 12.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Trooper Juan Infante of Troop B barracks at 603-223-8985.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 3
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917