June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Candia man charged in road rage involving gun
Justin Krall, 39, of Candia allegedly pulled his silver Mercedes Benz alongside a white pickup truck, pulled a pistol from his glove box and laid it on his lap while the two vehicles were side by side, police said.
The pickup truck driver, Craig Harrigan, 38, of Salem, was "in fear for his life" and followed the Mercedes so troopers could locate it, police said.
The incident began about 4 p.m. as the vehicles traveled on I-93 north. They turned on Interstate 293 north, then south on F.E. Everett Turnpike. Troopers were waiting for the vehicles as they came out of the toll plaza.
Krall is charged with reckless conduct and criminal threatening. He will be arraigned April 12.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Trooper Juan Infante of Troop B barracks at 603-223-8985.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424