May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man wanted in Maine for attempted murder also charged with NH robberies
Ronald Bauer, 48, is currently incarcerated at the New Hampshire State Prison on a parole violation and as a fugitive from justice.
On Wednesday, Portsmouth Police said they had identified Bauer as the person responsible for an armed robbery of the Mobil gas station and convenience store on Islington Street Jan. 12.
Portsmouth police said the Somersworth Police Department will also be filing an armed robbery complaint against Bauer for an incident at a convenience store there on Route 108 on Dec. 28.
Police allege that on Jan. 8, Bauer and his girlfriend, Susan Gutierrez, 48, of Dover shot a man during a home invasion in Lebanon, Maine, and then fled. Lebanon is a small, rural town located just over the border from Rochester. The two were arrested in Somersworth on Jan. 16.
Portsmouth police have charged Bauer with armed robbery and felon in possession of a dangerous weapon. Where Bauer will be arraigned on the new charges has not yet been determined.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 5
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424