June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man wanted in Maine for attempted murder also charged with NH robberies
Ronald Bauer, 48, is currently incarcerated at the New Hampshire State Prison on a parole violation and as a fugitive from justice.
On Wednesday, Portsmouth Police said they had identified Bauer as the person responsible for an armed robbery of the Mobil gas station and convenience store on Islington Street Jan. 12.
Portsmouth police said the Somersworth Police Department will also be filing an armed robbery complaint against Bauer for an incident at a convenience store there on Route 108 on Dec. 28.
Police allege that on Jan. 8, Bauer and his girlfriend, Susan Gutierrez, 48, of Dover shot a man during a home invasion in Lebanon, Maine, and then fled. Lebanon is a small, rural town located just over the border from Rochester. The two were arrested in Somersworth on Jan. 16.
Portsmouth police have charged Bauer with armed robbery and felon in possession of a dangerous weapon. Where Bauer will be arraigned on the new charges has not yet been determined.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 7
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424