June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police say ATM kept man's card and he caused $11,000 in damage
John Ouillette, 44, of 17 Vagge Drive, was arrested Tuesday morning on a warrant charging him with criminal mischief, a class B felony.
According to police, on Feb. 11 Ouillette tried to use the ATM at TD Bank, 191 Main St. When the machine kept his card, police said he tried to get it back and pried off the housing and damaged the screen.
What's next: Ouillette is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 23
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 46
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424