Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Man drunk at Manchester hospital, refused to leave
Trial was set for April 9 in community connections court and bail was set at $300 cash/surety.
MacNeil had been in court Friday for failing to pay $1,240 in fines and penalties on a 2011 driving after revocation conviction. The fines were supposed to have been paid by Aug. 7, 2012.
Friday he promised Judge Gregory Michael that he would pay the $1,240 by May 4 or surrender to serve it off at $50 a day.
Charged with CMC damage
Candace Cyr, 22, of 49 Maple St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
A police prosecutor said Cyr damaged a bathroom ceiling at Catholic Medical Center, where she was being held on an unrelated charge.
Bail for Cyr was set at $500 cash/surety. A trial date was set for April 11.
Felony theft charge
Lisa Noonan, 25, of 356 Central St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
She pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property. Noonan is accused of taking a vehicle and driving others to a location where tools were stolen.
A probable cause hearing was set for March 25 on the felony charge and trial was set for April 15 on the misdemeanors. Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424