May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Man drunk at Manchester hospital, refused to leave
Trial was set for April 9 in community connections court and bail was set at $300 cash/surety.
MacNeil had been in court Friday for failing to pay $1,240 in fines and penalties on a 2011 driving after revocation conviction. The fines were supposed to have been paid by Aug. 7, 2012.
Friday he promised Judge Gregory Michael that he would pay the $1,240 by May 4 or surrender to serve it off at $50 a day.
Charged with CMC damage
Candace Cyr, 22, of 49 Maple St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
A police prosecutor said Cyr damaged a bathroom ceiling at Catholic Medical Center, where she was being held on an unrelated charge.
Bail for Cyr was set at $500 cash/surety. A trial date was set for April 11.
Felony theft charge
Lisa Noonan, 25, of 356 Central St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
She pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property. Noonan is accused of taking a vehicle and driving others to a location where tools were stolen.
A probable cause hearing was set for March 25 on the felony charge and trial was set for April 15 on the misdemeanors. Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424