Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: Man drunk at Manchester hospital, refused to leave
Trial was set for April 9 in community connections court and bail was set at $300 cash/surety.
MacNeil had been in court Friday for failing to pay $1,240 in fines and penalties on a 2011 driving after revocation conviction. The fines were supposed to have been paid by Aug. 7, 2012.
Friday he promised Judge Gregory Michael that he would pay the $1,240 by May 4 or surrender to serve it off at $50 a day.
Charged with CMC damage
Candace Cyr, 22, of 49 Maple St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
A police prosecutor said Cyr damaged a bathroom ceiling at Catholic Medical Center, where she was being held on an unrelated charge.
Bail for Cyr was set at $500 cash/surety. A trial date was set for April 11.
Felony theft charge
Lisa Noonan, 25, of 356 Central St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
She pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property. Noonan is accused of taking a vehicle and driving others to a location where tools were stolen.
A probable cause hearing was set for March 25 on the felony charge and trial was set for April 15 on the misdemeanors. Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483