June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Concord man arraigned on charges he killed his father
Evan C. Smith, 29, of 20 Bog Road, has been held without bail since his arrest following the Oct. 26 shooting of his father, Philip Smith, 61, in the elder man's apartment at 519 Hevey St.
Smith is accused of shooting his father in the head.
The first-degree charge alleges he purposely caused the death, while the second-degree charge alleges he recklessly caused the death under circumstances minifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
Smith also waived his probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in November 2012 and the case was bound over to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424