May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Concord man arraigned on charges he killed his father
Evan C. Smith, 29, of 20 Bog Road, has been held without bail since his arrest following the Oct. 26 shooting of his father, Philip Smith, 61, in the elder man's apartment at 519 Hevey St.
Smith is accused of shooting his father in the head.
The first-degree charge alleges he purposely caused the death, while the second-degree charge alleges he recklessly caused the death under circumstances minifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
Smith also waived his probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in November 2012 and the case was bound over to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424