Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Concord man arraigned on charges he killed his father
Evan C. Smith, 29, of 20 Bog Road, has been held without bail since his arrest following the Oct. 26 shooting of his father, Philip Smith, 61, in the elder man's apartment at 519 Hevey St.
Smith is accused of shooting his father in the head.
The first-degree charge alleges he purposely caused the death, while the second-degree charge alleges he recklessly caused the death under circumstances minifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
Smith also waived his probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in November 2012 and the case was bound over to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 14
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- Fed is in no rush to raise rates; S&P, Nasdaq end higher - 0
- Sturm Ruger shares suffer steepest dip in 5 months as gun sales wane - 0
- Manchester-based refugee group says it's too early to expand to Seacoast - 0
- Garcia, Lambert clash during GOP District 2 congressional debate - 0
- Market Basket orders employees to return to work - 4
- PSU professor finds first mammoth tooth in NH - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 3
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 27
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917