Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Concord man arraigned on charges he killed his father
Evan C. Smith, 29, of 20 Bog Road, has been held without bail since his arrest following the Oct. 26 shooting of his father, Philip Smith, 61, in the elder man's apartment at 519 Hevey St.
Smith is accused of shooting his father in the head.
The first-degree charge alleges he purposely caused the death, while the second-degree charge alleges he recklessly caused the death under circumstances minifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
Smith also waived his probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in November 2012 and the case was bound over to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917