Goffstown superintendent offered new job
"At last night's meeting, in public session, the board did vote to hire Stacy Buckley," said Dr. Phil McCormack, Newfound's interim superintendent.
McCormack said the offer is contingent upon successful contract negotiations.
Kate Magrath, human resource director for SAU 19, said Buckley had not yet submitted a resignation to the Goffstown school district.
If hired, Buckley will replace Dr. Marie Ross, who died of cancer in January.
The Newfound Area School district includes the communities of Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron and New Hampton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
- Wastewater lagoon blamed for Exit 4 odor - 0
- Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 - 0
- After controversy, retired NH superior court judge fights for kudos - 4
- Road to be closed for fallen Brentwood officer's procession - 0
- Brentwood Officer Arkell's death adds fresh pain to somber law enforcement memorial ceremony - 1
- Conference participants take on climate change planning - 1
- NH agencies see growing needs for seniors - 1
- Nashua to combat substance abuse with knowledge at forum - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gubernatorial candidate Hemingway proposes NH tax system fix - 1
- Hanover co-op to meet on fired workers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Elm Street's resurgence includes a good workout - 0
- Your turn, NH -- Kate Pemberton: What a First Lady taught me about being a woman - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: My favorite things from one week this summer - 0
- Motivation Matters: Get rid of deficiency, not employee - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors need to have lots of intuition, instincts, creativity - 0
- Bedford man creates insurance rating system - 0
- No compromise: We win, you lose - 3
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
DIY addition draws city's, neighbors' ire
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
No compromise: We win, you lose