Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: Bucknam paces SNHU women's lacrosse team
Maria Ploof went the distance in goal for Southern New Hampshire and made six saves, while Bridgeport counterpart Marissa Gambardella made 14 saves.
The Penmen outshot the Purple Knights 38-13. SNHU notched 15 of the game's 24 draw controls and was 15-of-16 on clear attempts.
Plymouth State: Jesse Kutz was recognized by the Little East Conference as its men's lacrosse goalie of the week.
Saint Michael's College: In women's lacrosse, Courtney Piper of Wolfeboro was named to the Northeast-10 weekly honor roll.
St. Anselm College: Allee Ramzi was chosen as the Northeast-10 goalkeeper of the week in women's lacrosse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sanbornton voters add money back into budget - 0
- Sanbornton voters say no to SB 2 - 0
- Old building, new roads on Peterborough warrant - 0
- Sanbornton to vote again on SB2 - 0
- Employee pay, dump trucks key Sanbornton warrant - 0
- Proposed New London budget shows 3 percent increase - 0
- Conway voters ok school budget, but reject teacher's contract - 0
- Ortega, Barnes reelected to Merrimack School Board - 0
- Merrimack polls open today - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands