Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: Bucknam paces SNHU women's lacrosse team
Maria Ploof went the distance in goal for Southern New Hampshire and made six saves, while Bridgeport counterpart Marissa Gambardella made 14 saves.
The Penmen outshot the Purple Knights 38-13. SNHU notched 15 of the game's 24 draw controls and was 15-of-16 on clear attempts.
Plymouth State: Jesse Kutz was recognized by the Little East Conference as its men's lacrosse goalie of the week.
Saint Michael's College: In women's lacrosse, Courtney Piper of Wolfeboro was named to the Northeast-10 weekly honor roll.
St. Anselm College: Allee Ramzi was chosen as the Northeast-10 goalkeeper of the week in women's lacrosse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
- NH Lottery games debut Mother's Day - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
- Manchester business owners hope to revive pedestrians-only Hanover Street project - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?