Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: Bucknam paces SNHU women's lacrosse team
Maria Ploof went the distance in goal for Southern New Hampshire and made six saves, while Bridgeport counterpart Marissa Gambardella made 14 saves.
The Penmen outshot the Purple Knights 38-13. SNHU notched 15 of the game's 24 draw controls and was 15-of-16 on clear attempts.
Plymouth State: Jesse Kutz was recognized by the Little East Conference as its men's lacrosse goalie of the week.
Saint Michael's College: In women's lacrosse, Courtney Piper of Wolfeboro was named to the Northeast-10 weekly honor roll.
St. Anselm College: Allee Ramzi was chosen as the Northeast-10 goalkeeper of the week in women's lacrosse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 18
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- Getting revved up over student car raffle - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Colby-Sawyer lays off 16 staff workers to balance budget - 1
- White Mountains school board expands preschool - 0
- Milford team wins seatbelt challenge - 0
- Activist resident launches alternative UNH logo search - 1
- Loeb School offers workshop on producing newsletters - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions