Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: Bucknam paces SNHU women's lacrosse team
Maria Ploof went the distance in goal for Southern New Hampshire and made six saves, while Bridgeport counterpart Marissa Gambardella made 14 saves.
The Penmen outshot the Purple Knights 38-13. SNHU notched 15 of the game's 24 draw controls and was 15-of-16 on clear attempts.
Plymouth State: Jesse Kutz was recognized by the Little East Conference as its men's lacrosse goalie of the week.
Saint Michael's College: In women's lacrosse, Courtney Piper of Wolfeboro was named to the Northeast-10 weekly honor roll.
St. Anselm College: Allee Ramzi was chosen as the Northeast-10 goalkeeper of the week in women's lacrosse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen Jeanne Shaheen and Judd Gregg: Connecticut River headwaters are for trees, not towers - 4
- Sen. Sylvia Larsen: Expanding Medicaid is all benefit, no cost for New Hampshire - 29
- Charles Arlinghaus: Don't believe hype on Medicaid expansion - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Common sense vs. the military's pursuit of political correctness - 0
- Diana Lacey: $50 million in personnel cuts would hurt NH - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Freedom: the unfolding revolution - 4
- Deroy Murdock: Corruption aside, the IRS has too much Obamacare authority - 8
- Thomas Sowell: There's lots of bad economic thinking in the immigration debate - 0
- Roger Simon: The slacker who came in from the cold - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off