'Body' turns out to be uninvited houseguest napping behind couch
Darnae Stressel, 23, was arrested late Tuesday afternoon and charged with criminal trespass.
Police said the woman returned to her Beech Street home about 4:40 p.m. to find a "body" on the floor behind her living room couch. Officers discovered a sleeping Stressel under a blanket on the floor behind the couch.
He previously stayed at the residence as a guest of the woman's grandson but had not been welcomed there in several weeks. Police said no one was home when he let himself in with a key, which was returned to the grandmother after officers found it allegedly in Stressel's possession.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Trinity's Currier stops Nashua North - 0
- Campbell nine edges Hopkinton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester police investigating possible home invasion - 0
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641