June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Stoddard man accused of child sexual assault
David Young of 1006 Route 123 was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
He was arraigned in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, and a probable cause hearing was set for March 20.
In the meantime, Young is being detained in the Cheshire County jail.
State police, the Cheshire County Sheriff's Office and the Cheshire County Attorney's Office opened an investigation March 11 after receiving a report of minor children in Stoddard being sexually abused. State Police Sgt. Joseph T. DiRusso said he anticipates Young will be facing more charges. The investigation is continuing and anyone with information concerning it is asked to call Trooper Aaron Gillis of Troop C at 223-8494.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424