May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two masked men rob Manchester Cumberland Farms
About 2:30 a.m., the two entered the store and told the 32-year-old clerk to go behind the counter and get the money from the registers. Police said he complied with their orders and once the men got the cash, they fled the store, along with about 10 "blunts" or cigars, each costing $1.99.
They also took the clerk's cellphone.
One of the men was armed with a knife and was wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt with a white logo on the upper left chest area. He had a black cloth covering his entire face and also wore dark-colored work gloves, dark pants and white shoes. The second man was white and wore a black, hooded sweatshirt with a Bruins logo on the upper left chest. He had a black mask covering the lower portion of his face and also wore light-colored work gloves, dark pants and dark shoes. He carried a black bag.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 44
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 8
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester police investigating possible home invasion - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 14
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424