May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two masked men rob Manchester Cumberland Farms
About 2:30 a.m., the two entered the store and told the 32-year-old clerk to go behind the counter and get the money from the registers. Police said he complied with their orders and once the men got the cash, they fled the store, along with about 10 "blunts" or cigars, each costing $1.99.
They also took the clerk's cellphone.
One of the men was armed with a knife and was wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt with a white logo on the upper left chest area. He had a black cloth covering his entire face and also wore dark-colored work gloves, dark pants and white shoes. The second man was white and wore a black, hooded sweatshirt with a Bruins logo on the upper left chest. He had a black mask covering the lower portion of his face and also wore light-colored work gloves, dark pants and dark shoes. He carried a black bag.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 0
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424