Manchester West High secretary retires
Brennan said the school district conducted a separate investigation into Michael, which was recently completed. He said he would provide details on the size and cost of the investigation today.
Brennan said Michael worked about a year for the city before taking the job the the school district.
"She made the decision to retire, and I wish her well," Brennan said.
McGorry and Michael were suspended with pay shortly after the school year began, and district consultants launched a lengthy investigation of the two. McGorry announced her resignation in January for unexplained reasons.
McGorry remains on salary until April 30, and her health benefits continue until June 30.
District officials have never explained why they took the actions they did against McGorry and Michael.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll shows Groton voters oppose new wind plants - 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
- Commission's decision clears way for pipeline, possible cheaper natural gas - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'