Manchester West High secretary retires
Brennan said the school district conducted a separate investigation into Michael, which was recently completed. He said he would provide details on the size and cost of the investigation today.
Brennan said Michael worked about a year for the city before taking the job the the school district.
"She made the decision to retire, and I wish her well," Brennan said.
McGorry and Michael were suspended with pay shortly after the school year began, and district consultants launched a lengthy investigation of the two. McGorry announced her resignation in January for unexplained reasons.
McGorry remains on salary until April 30, and her health benefits continue until June 30.
District officials have never explained why they took the actions they did against McGorry and Michael.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pat Buchanan: Barack Obama is the spectator President - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama's 'idiot' defense - 1
- Another View: Amendments to the Senate casino bill make it worth passing - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: On Medicaid expansion, the right answer is, 'not yet' - 2
- Deroy Murdock: A bloated state necessarily bullies, as the IRS did - 3
- Kathy Sullivan: The IRS scandal exposes flaw behind tax-exempt politicking - 24
- Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die? - 1
- Your Turn, NH: Common Core will be a costly burden for students, taxpayers - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The IRS was only following Obama's lead - 15
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 6
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112