Manchester West High secretary retires
Brennan said the school district conducted a separate investigation into Michael, which was recently completed. He said he would provide details on the size and cost of the investigation today.
Brennan said Michael worked about a year for the city before taking the job the the school district.
"She made the decision to retire, and I wish her well," Brennan said.
McGorry and Michael were suspended with pay shortly after the school year began, and district consultants launched a lengthy investigation of the two. McGorry announced her resignation in January for unexplained reasons.
McGorry remains on salary until April 30, and her health benefits continue until June 30.
District officials have never explained why they took the actions they did against McGorry and Michael.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Comedian Joan Rivers dead at age 81 says daughter - 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GT Advanced says 'amicable parting' with Apple will cost 47 jobs in NH - 0
- Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar - 2
- Ebola, health care among issues that split Guinta, Shea-Porter - 0
- Governor names 5 to presidential primary anniversary commission - 0
- Stocks extend rebound on earnings - 0
- Patriots acquire linebacker Ayers - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer: Bedford girls win, clinch No. 2 seed - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Derryfield falls short in OT - 0
- 5 to vie for High Tech Council's Product of Year - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar