Advice To The Players takes a stab at 'Julius Caesar'
Advice To The Players will bring to life Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar'' in Sandwich, North Conway and three area high schools.
The Sandwich performances will take place in the newly renovated town hall as part of this year's 250th anniversary celebration of Sandwich.
There are five weekend performances of "Julius Caesar," two at YourTheatre at M&D Productions, North Conway, on March 16 & 17; and three in Center Sandwich March 22-24. Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday matinees are at 2 p.m.
In addition to the weekend performances, Julius Caesar will be touring to three area high schools: Kennett in North Conway (Tuesday, March 19); Kingswood in Wolfeboro (Wednesday, March 20) and Inter-lakes in Meredith (Thursday, March 21)
Adult and homeschool groups are welcome at these 9 a.m. performances.
Tickets are: $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for those under 18. Group rates are available. Tickets are available at the door or by calling 986-6253.
For information visit www.AdviceToThePlayers.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions