Advice To The Players takes a stab at 'Julius Caesar'
Advice To The Players will bring to life Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar'' in Sandwich, North Conway and three area high schools.
The Sandwich performances will take place in the newly renovated town hall as part of this year's 250th anniversary celebration of Sandwich.
There are five weekend performances of "Julius Caesar," two at YourTheatre at M&D Productions, North Conway, on March 16 & 17; and three in Center Sandwich March 22-24. Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday matinees are at 2 p.m.
In addition to the weekend performances, Julius Caesar will be touring to three area high schools: Kennett in North Conway (Tuesday, March 19); Kingswood in Wolfeboro (Wednesday, March 20) and Inter-lakes in Meredith (Thursday, March 21)
Adult and homeschool groups are welcome at these 9 a.m. performances.
Tickets are: $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for those under 18. Group rates are available. Tickets are available at the door or by calling 986-6253.
For information visit www.AdviceToThePlayers.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack