Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Meredith voters approve budget, most warrant articles
In a little more than an hour, eight of nine warrant articles passed, including articles for step increases for eligible town employees.
Article 13, a petitioned article asking for a choice in types of electric meters for use with one of the town's power companies, was tabled so that a committee could study the idea.
Selectman Miller Lovett, who is retiring after serving seven years on the board, was praised by town officials and residents for his service.
- Dan Seufert
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0