Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Meredith voters approve budget, most warrant articles
In a little more than an hour, eight of nine warrant articles passed, including articles for step increases for eligible town employees.
Article 13, a petitioned article asking for a choice in types of electric meters for use with one of the town's power companies, was tabled so that a committee could study the idea.
Selectman Miller Lovett, who is retiring after serving seven years on the board, was praised by town officials and residents for his service.
- Dan Seufert
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America