Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Meredith voters approve budget, most warrant articles
In a little more than an hour, eight of nine warrant articles passed, including articles for step increases for eligible town employees.
Article 13, a petitioned article asking for a choice in types of electric meters for use with one of the town's power companies, was tabled so that a committee could study the idea.
Selectman Miller Lovett, who is retiring after serving seven years on the board, was praised by town officials and residents for his service.
- Dan Seufert
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice