May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hooksett man charged after failing to stop for officer
Police said Officer David Duquette tried to stop a blue Dodge pickup truck on Depot Road about 4 p.m. Thursday for speeding. He turned on his emergency lights and siren, but the truck refused to stop for about 1 1/2 miles.
The truck eventually pulled over and the driver, identified by police as Kenneth A. Bemis, 49, of Chester Turnpike, was arrested.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, possession of drugs in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors, and speeding and negligent driving, both violations.
What's next:He is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 3 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 1
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424