Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett man charged after failing to stop for officer
Police said Officer David Duquette tried to stop a blue Dodge pickup truck on Depot Road about 4 p.m. Thursday for speeding. He turned on his emergency lights and siren, but the truck refused to stop for about 1 1/2 miles.
The truck eventually pulled over and the driver, identified by police as Kenneth A. Bemis, 49, of Chester Turnpike, was arrested.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, possession of drugs in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors, and speeding and negligent driving, both violations.
What's next:He is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 3 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 30
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483