All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Barrington couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning


BARRINGTON -- A local couple died Monday from carbon monoxide poisoning the result of a malfunctioning kitchen appliance, police said.

David F. Miller and Barbara Miller, both 61, were found dead by police and fire officials who went to their home just before 6 p.m. after receiving a 911 call asking for medical help and reporting a probable untimely death.

Police did not release the Millers' address in a news release of the incident which was investigated by Barrington police and fire and rescue, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office and Strafford police.

The Chief Medical Examiner's Office determined the Millers died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a malfunctioning kitchen appliance.

Fire officials stressed that all homes should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector.





Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

  • Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
  • Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
  • Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
  • Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
  • Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
  • If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.



More Public Safety

Brush fires burn in communities around the state

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 10:38 pm 5/04  

Deadly day in Brentwood leads to 3 Hero Awards

   2   Hero Awards PUBLISHED - 10:39 pm 5/04  

Laconia fire leaves tenants homeless

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 2:30 am 5/04  


NH Angle - Public Safety