Home » News » Public Safety
Barrington couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning
David F. Miller and Barbara Miller, both 61, were found dead by police and fire officials who went to their home just before 6 p.m. after receiving a 911 call asking for medical help and reporting a probable untimely death.
Police did not release the Millers' address in a news release of the incident which was investigated by Barrington police and fire and rescue, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office and Strafford police.
The Chief Medical Examiner's Office determined the Millers died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a malfunctioning kitchen appliance.
Fire officials stressed that all homes should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus