All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In

Barrington couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning

BARRINGTON -- A local couple died Monday from carbon monoxide poisoning the result of a malfunctioning kitchen appliance, police said.

David F. Miller and Barbara Miller, both 61, were found dead by police and fire officials who went to their home just before 6 p.m. after receiving a 911 call asking for medical help and reporting a probable untimely death.

Police did not release the Millers' address in a news release of the incident which was investigated by Barrington police and fire and rescue, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office and Strafford police.

The Chief Medical Examiner's Office determined the Millers died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a malfunctioning kitchen appliance.

Fire officials stressed that all homes should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector.


Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety

NH Angle - Public Safety