Home » News » Public Safety
Barrington couple die from carbon monoxide poisoning
David F. Miller and Barbara Miller, both 61, were found dead by police and fire officials who went to their home just before 6 p.m. after receiving a 911 call asking for medical help and reporting a probable untimely death.
Police did not release the Millers' address in a news release of the incident which was investigated by Barrington police and fire and rescue, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office and Strafford police.
The Chief Medical Examiner's Office determined the Millers died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a malfunctioning kitchen appliance.
Fire officials stressed that all homes should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 9
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
- Three teens sent to area hospitals after crash on Blackwater Road at Rochester-Dover border - 0
- Motorcyclist dies in Route 302 crash - 1
- First Coffee with a Cop session goes smoothly - 1
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown on 'outsourcing' criticism: No Comment - 0
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 12
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 12
- Delana and Samuel Curtis — a marriage not made in heaven - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 6
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Free school meals rejected as Manchester board bucks federal program - 23
- Proposed hike for Manchester's driver education course reversed - 1
- With SNHU merger on hold, search renewed for NHIA president - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Obama waits: A terror threat grows