N.H. woman held without bail after driving wrong way on Route 128 in Beverly, Mass.
Trena Baron was arrested by State Police for her third DUI just before 4 a.m. after troopers received multiple 911 calls of a car driving the wrong way on Route 128 North between Exits 17 and 18, State Police spokesman David Procopio said. Baron had been driving from Gloucester to Nashua, N.H., where she resides.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?