Winery to host pet shelter benefit
This is one of the ARLNH's most significant fundraisers. Last year, more than $98,000 was raised, which helped serve 65 communities and more than 2,500 animals that might not otherwise have had a second chance.
The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and sponsor showcase.
, followed by a wine-tasting dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased at www.rescueleague.org.
Corporate sponsorships are available. For more information, email Karen Moynihan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty