Winery to host pet shelter benefit
This is one of the ARLNH's most significant fundraisers. Last year, more than $98,000 was raised, which helped serve 65 communities and more than 2,500 animals that might not otherwise have had a second chance.
The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and sponsor showcase.
, followed by a wine-tasting dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased at www.rescueleague.org.
Corporate sponsorships are available. For more information, email Karen Moynihan at email@example.com.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack