Winery to host pet shelter benefit
This is one of the ARLNH's most significant fundraisers. Last year, more than $98,000 was raised, which helped serve 65 communities and more than 2,500 animals that might not otherwise have had a second chance.
The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and sponsor showcase.
, followed by a wine-tasting dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased at www.rescueleague.org.
Corporate sponsorships are available. For more information, email Karen Moynihan at email@example.com.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs