Winery to host pet shelter benefit
This is one of the ARLNH's most significant fundraisers. Last year, more than $98,000 was raised, which helped serve 65 communities and more than 2,500 animals that might not otherwise have had a second chance.
The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and sponsor showcase.
, followed by a wine-tasting dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased at www.rescueleague.org.
Corporate sponsorships are available. For more information, email Karen Moynihan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.