Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Milton woman connected to Subway robbery surrenders to police
Jeffrey Smith (Courtesy photo)
Ashley Rawson, 22, of 16 Teneriffe Road, Milton, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and unsworn falsification in connection with a March 7 incident where Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, allegedly took an undisclosed amount of cash from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around 12:30 p.m.
Members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith on March 8 at a relative's residence in Rochester. He was charged with robbery and is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Also on March 8, a witness reported spotting a tan pickup in Rochester that fit the description of the truck used during the robbery. Chief Kevin Willey located the truck along Route 125 in Milton. He stopped the truck driven by Rawson, who was arrested for an unrelated issue, according to police.
As part of the investigation into the Subway robbery, Rawson admitted to Det. Brian Driscoll that she drove Smith to and from downtown Farmington, but allegedly denied being involved in the crime. She eventually recanted and allegedly admitted to writing the note Smith handed to the clerk and driving the truck he used to escape down Mechanic Street following the robbery, according to police.
After a warrant was issued for Rawson, she turned herself into police after 1 p.m. Friday.
Conspiracy to commit robbery is a felony while unsworn falsification is a misdemeanor.
Rawson, who was released on $10,000 personal recognizance, is scheduled to be arraigned April 16 in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 2
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483