Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milton woman connected to Subway robbery surrenders to police
Ashley Rawson, 22, of 16 Teneriffe Road, Milton, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and unsworn falsification in connection with a March 7 incident where Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, allegedly took an undisclosed amount of cash from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around 12:30 p.m.
Members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith on March 8 at a relative's residence in Rochester. He was charged with robbery and is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Also on March 8, a witness reported spotting a tan pickup in Rochester that fit the description of the truck used during the robbery. Chief Kevin Willey located the truck along Route 125 in Milton. He stopped the truck driven by Rawson, who was arrested for an unrelated issue, according to police.
As part of the investigation into the Subway robbery, Rawson admitted to Det. Brian Driscoll that she drove Smith to and from downtown Farmington, but allegedly denied being involved in the crime. She eventually recanted and allegedly admitted to writing the note Smith handed to the clerk and driving the truck he used to escape down Mechanic Street following the robbery, according to police.
After a warrant was issued for Rawson, she turned herself into police after 1 p.m. Friday.
Conspiracy to commit robbery is a felony while unsworn falsification is a misdemeanor.
Rawson, who was released on $10,000 personal recognizance, is scheduled to be arraigned April 16 in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council